International Women’s Week Cycling Challenge
Women are the backbone of every family and hence the backbone of our society. A great society is one where women are in sound mind and body.
On the occasion of international women’s day (8th March), Cyclone Cycling Club is bringing the International Women’s Day cycling challenge for contributing to the fitness of women in our society.
Also, this ride is open for BOTH Men and Women. So we encourage the male riders to accompany the women for the event. Ride between 6th to 13th March ONLY ONCE at your vicinity, at your convenience and with your full passion!
Event Date: 6th-13th March 2022 (Any 1 day, only 1 ride)
Categories: 10km, 25 Km, 50 Km, 100 Km
Your location Your convenience and your passion!!
NOTE: Even if you do multiple rides during these days you are allowed to upload only 1 ride. All participants will get an E certificate and a Finisher medal.
RULES OF THE GAME:
1. The registration fee is non-refundable.
2. You can choose any distance but whatever you choose you need to ride a minimum of that distance. For Example: If you choose 25 Km distance then you need to ride a minimum of 25 Km. Even if you ride 24.99 Km you will be considered in the 10Km Category.
3. you need to do only one ride during 6-13 March Incase you ride daily or you do multiple rides in a day you are allowed to upload only one ride with maximum distance.
4. If you choose for X Category (for example: 25Km) and you do cover higher category distance (ex: 50Km or above) then you will get medal for higher category distance (ex: 50Km) and not for lower category (ex: 25Km) what you chose for.
5. Our team will verify all the data and find any unfair means done then that will result in disqualification.
6. In case of any dispute the Final decision will be under the hands of the organizer.
7. Organizers and their associates take no responsibility for any participant throughout the event.
Data Submission Details:
1. A participant has to register for the event on cyclone.org.in
2. A participant needs to record the ride using Strava Garmin Samsung Health Daily Mile Endomondo or any other App which is used to record the ride with a map. Map must be visible on ride data. Manual Entry on your device will not be allowed.
3. The data needs to be uploaded on www.cyclone.org.in for verification.
In the verification form following data will be required:
2. Cycling distance covered.
3. Strava Ride (or any other app data link) link to be uploaded
3. Screenshots of your application for data verification
HOW TO UPLOAD DATA:
In case of any query contact us at: 7999751650
Tickets for Women's Week Virtual Cycling Challenge can be booked here.